Saturday, October 4, 2008

coming down the steps the wall was opened, because it was thin paneling, and we are going to put up drywall..... which is what that "blue" part is....
You can see all the junk.......:)
The electric guy, Scott, has taken all the wires and hid them... it really looks good-and yes that is black mold.... we will be replacing 3 pcs of drywall there too..... it will be awesome....
I noticed while sitting on the pot.... I could see threw the steps and the window across the room- this was very strange... the cats loved it! they would come down the steps and sit on the shelf that has the baskets on it.....hahaha

I was trying to give you a better look....last night Terry and Tim helped us put up a sheet of drywall on the step area... so I will put up more pic's after today..... love you guys...

No comments: